Only once a year, the state’s highest-quality Artisans come together to showcase their wares and it is coming - THIS WEEKEND! The 2015 Indiana Artisan Marketplace ...The marketplace provides the opportunity to meet the state’s exceptional artisans and share in their stories. Visitors can even watch artisans create their work – potters throwing, painters painting, weavers weaving and some exciting looks at candy making are just a glimpse of what’s in store. Here's what you need to know:
- WHAT: 2015 Indiana Artisan Marketplace
- WHEN: March 28-29, 2015
- TIMES: Saturday from 10am-6pm; Sunday from 10am-5pm
- WHERE: The Expo Hall at the Indiana State Fairgrounds
- TICKETS: $10 at the door; 14 and younger are FREE!
- WHO: 160 art and food artisans
- PARKING: Four shuttles will run this continuous route all weekend. Park anywhere on the Fairgrounds, take the FREE shuttle to the Expo Hall (#22 on the shuttle map).
The work of more than 250 artisans in nearly 60 Indiana counties has been juried and is part of the Indiana Artisan brand. An Indiana Artisan is a Hoosier recognized for careful attention to detail, knowledge of a craft and an entrepreneurial spirit. His or her talent contributes to Indiana’s reputation for quality work, and the Artisan brand includes glass, wood and leatherwork; oils, watercolors, acrylics, and colored pencil; wine, jewelry, weaving and fiber art, specialty cheeses, pottery, fudge, chocolates, popcorns and more.
Hope to see you there!