Over the past year, the use of digital meetings has popularized with several video conferencing tools out there. Zoom has become a popular choice and allows users to brighten their meeting by uploading their own background images. Luckily for you, we have developed six Indiana Zoom backgrounds that will liven up your meetings. We have the one for whatever mood you are in, whether you want to relax on the beach or feel the thrill of one of Holiday World's amazing rollercoasters. Instructions on how to upload your background are included at the bottom of this page.
Indiana Zoom Backgrounds
Click on your desired link to download an Indiana Zoom background.
Thunderbird at Holiday World & Splashin' Safari
Indiana Dunes National Park
Parkview Field in Fort Wayne
Brown County State Park
Indiana State Parks
HOW TO UPLOAD A ZOOM BACKGROUND:
- Download your Indiana background from this page.
- Go to Zoom.Us.
- Log in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management > Zoom Rooms.
- Click "Account Settings" at the top of the page.
- In the "Account Profile" tab, under "Background Image" for Zoom Rooms, click "Upload New Image".
- Select your image and click "Open".