The Lincoln Amphitheatre will head into its 36th summer with a diverse and eclectic lineup of live events and performances. Anchored by KISS’ original guitarist Ace Frehley, Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry, Grammy nominee Southern Avenue, as well as Peter Beckett of the band Player, the 2023 season will also feature a number of tribute performances to some of the all-time great rock and roll bands and country artists.
2023 marks the eighth summer of a unique multi-state agency partnership between the Indiana Destination Development Corporation (IDDC) and the Indiana Department of Natural Resources (IDNR). IDDC is part of Lt. Gov. Suzanne Crouch’s family of business.
The Lincoln Amphitheatre’s 2023 Performance Series includes:
- Saturday, May 20: Johnny Folsom 4 – a tribute to Johnny Cash
- Saturday, June 3: Rearview – a tribute to Pearl Jam
- Saturday, June 10: ’84 – a Van Halen tribute
- Friday-Saturday, June 23-24: The Rivalry
- Saturday, July 8: Electric Avenue – the 80s MTV Experience
- Saturday, July 29: Ace Frehley
- Saturday, Aug. 12: Southern Avenue
- Saturday, Aug. 26: Turn the Page – a tribute to Bob Seger
- Saturday, September 2: The Yacht Rock Radio Cruise starring Peter Beckett the voice of Player with Monsters of Yacht
- Saturday, Sept. 9: Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry
- Saturday, Sept. 23: Led Zeppelin 2
Individual tickets for each of the 2023 Lincoln Amphitheatre events are on sale now at www.LincolnAmphitheatre.com. Each ticket price is inclusive of concert admission, parking, facility and service charges, as well as Lincoln State Park’s gate fee. Seating for all shows and sections is general admission/festival seating. VIP tickets include preferred seating, as well as a complimentary drink token redeemable for Pepsi or beer/wine products. Concessions, venue merchandise, and artist merchandise (when applicable) will be available at each event.