IN Indiana messaging is based upon informative, inviting, and uniting tenets. The IN Indiana campaign includes the following goals:
- Showcase all that Indiana has to offer as a great place to live, learn, work, play and raise a family;
- Build a foundation in local communities, then regional, then amplified on a state level;
- Feature a distinct Indiana state of mind, quality of life, and desirable tourism destination;
- Display our natural wonders, man-made wonders, and the wonders of opportunity.
Users must use the Toolkit, an “open-source” marketing tool, in a manner consistent with the campaign’s goals as well as the user’s own marketing efforts. IN Indiana messaging created by users must not include inappropriate language or be used to make a social or political statement. More specifically users will not include:
- Any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law; or,
- Any harassing or offensive language, sexual references, sexual nicknames, racial slurs or rude or deliberately offensive comments.
Without prior written approval, Toolkit users are not permitted to use the “headline plus IN Indiana” to make a profit from its use. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, the creation and sale of products which include the “headline plus IN Indiana” or use of advertisements for such products.